12 best beaches in England according to TikTok – including 2 in Cornwall
The school holidays have arrived with the prospect of sunny weather – what better time to to go to the beach.
Analyzing data from the popular social media platform, they discovered the most hashtagged and viewed ranges, finding out the most liked ones. coastal locations.
READ MORE: The One Show temporarily canceled by BBC as Alex Jones says goodbye to viewers
READ MORE: See Airbnb’s quirky interior, including the ‘airship’, windmill, and tree house
Top 12 beaches in England according to TikTok
Out on top was a pebble beach Brighton with 54.2 million views on TikTok.
Three beaches in Kent – Palm Bay Beach, Herne Bay and Botany Bay – also made the list, along with Carbis Bay Beach and Porth Joke Beach in Cornwall.
Here is the full list:
- Brighton Beach, East Sussex – 54.2 million views
- Weymouth Beach, Dorset – 42.9 million views
- West Bay, Dorset – 17.3 million views
- Palm Bay Beach, Kent – 12.6 million views
- Bournemouth Beach, Dorset – 12.2 million views
- Herne Bay, Kent – 11.1 million views
- Carbis Bay Beach, Cornwall – 10.7 million views
- Sandbanks Harbor Beach, Dorset – 7.9 million views
- Porth Joke Beach, Cornwall – 7.6 million views
- Crosby Beach, Merseyside – 7.6 million views
- Botany Bay, Kent – 7.5 million views
- Blackpool Beach, Lancashire – 5.3 million views
Cornwall destinations in top beaches list
Carbis Bay Beach
Fooling all your social media followers into thinking you flew to the Caribbean, when in fact you are in Cornwall. With its lush white sand and clear blue sea, Carbis Bay Beach is a must-visit destination in the UK with 10.7 million views.
Porth joke beach
With over 7 million views on TikTok, this secluded and unspoiled Cornish beach is perfect for a day of rest and relaxation by the sea. Dogs are allowed all year round and it’s a perfect spot if you like to surf.
To learn more about the other locations on the list, visit the Parkdean Resorts website.