Best Airbnbs in Las Vegas (updated February 2021)
When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- With world-class entertainment and dining, Las Vegas is a popular destination year round.
- Although the city is known for its iconic hotels, there are plenty of Airbnb options worthy of the name.
- We’ve rounded up the best Airbnbs in Las Vegas, ranging from $ 83 to $ 325 per night to start.
- Read more: Which is safer: Airbnb or hotels? Here’s what the doctors and the CDC are saying.
Despite the ongoing pandemic, many Americans still take national vacations, and the demand for housing in major cities continues to grow. Vegas has always been a popular destination year round thanks to its world-class dining and entertainment.
Sin City continued to attract tourists, but the experience has changed dramatically. Live entertainment is on hold and you won’t be eating at the buffet anytime soon. Likewise, casino floors now feature masked performers, hand washing stations, plexiglass barriers, forced social distancing and temperature controls.
And while Las Vegas is famous for its upscale hotels, health experts and the CDC have said private home rentals are safer, especially as many offer contactless entry options that minimize interactions with others. Additionally, Airbnb requires all hosts to adhere to their new Enhanced Clean Protocol guidelines, which were developed with leading experts.
That said, traveling anywhere right now comes with risk, and those risks increase when you hit potentially crowded places like casino floors. We always recommend following CDC guidelines, checking state and local regulations before traveling, wearing a mask in public areas, practicing social distancing, and washing your hands frequently.
With that in mind, if you are planning a trip to Las Vegas and are ready to swap a luxury hotel for a private home with its own pool, there are plenty of great options out there.
We’ve rounded up the best Airbnbs in Las Vegas based on the following criteria:
- Airbnb listings are for the whole house / apartment.
- These homes offer high value. Ads start at between $ 83 and $ 325 per night (although prices may increase during peak seasons), and each is rated well, with a rating of 4.6 or higher.
- Each accommodation has air conditioning and a good range of modern amenities.
- The properties are well appointed, stand out in design or location (or both), and are close to major attractions.