Home Alone house available to rent for one night only
WINNETKA, Ill. (NEXSTAR) – Do you feel like your house is so full of people it makes you sick? Ready to own a home? Your wish has come true – you can now stay in the real “Home Alone” house for the holidays.
Big brother Buzz McCallister, who is “wiser now” and has his “own security company,” invites a “team of mischief-makers” to run free around the house in Winnetka, Ill., While the family McCallister is on vacation.
“All of us, this time,” reads the house’s Airbnb listing.
For just one night, four guests will have the chance to relive their favorite moments from “Home Alone” and feel like a child again. While you have the whole house to yourself, you may also be responsible for Buzz’s pet tarantula – watch your steps.
The stay at McCallister Castle also includes:
- A holiday scene with twinkling lights and a pruned tree
- Traps to install, not to intervene
- Aftershave splatters and mirrors to scream
- Kraft Microwave Chicago and Macaroni and Cheese Pizza for candlelight enjoyment
- A screening of the latest addition to the film franchise, “Home Sweet Home Alone”
- A LEGO Ideas set to recreate the “Home Alone” house
The overnight stay reservation, scheduled for December 12, opens at 1:00 p.m. CT on December 7 for just $ 25. As part of the first-ever stay at the McCallister Home, Airbnb will make a one-time donation to La Rabida Children’s Hospital in Chicago.
You can ask to book this stay, which is not part of a competition, at airbnb.com/homealone. Airbnb notes that it is monitoring Chicago’s COVID-19 infection rates and government policies and will offer guests who book a $ 1,000 Airbnb travel credit if it becomes necessary to cancel the stay.