reAlpha is “to watch”
Receive instant alerts for news on your actions. Claim your 1-week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
- The company has the ability to rent properties on Airbnb on a large scale
- reAlpha Raised Over $ 6 Million In Two $ 1.3 Billion Real Estate Group Raised Fund Raised By Crawford Hoying
- In July 2021, reAlpha tests the waters on a Reg A public offering to raise $ 75 million
- Company plans to spend $ 1.5 billion to acquire short-term rental properties
- ReAlpha’s use of technology and relationships with lending institutions allows it to scan thousands of properties per minute and purchase hundreds of properties at once
- reAlpha predicts annual revenue of $ 434 million by 2025
- The total asset value of the global short-term rental market is estimated at $ 1.2 trillion
reAlpha is the Robinhood of Airbnb Investments, representing the intersection of modern technology and sustainable assets. A new wave of real estate investment opportunities has emerged and Airbnb short-term rentals are changing hospitality and travel globally. Previously, only accredited investors had access to the best real estate deals, but reAlpha democratizes this new lucrative model, allowing anyone to generate wealth as a reAlpha member. reAlpha uses its proprietary and disruptive technologies to level the playing field, remove high barriers to entry into the industry and bring the power of real estate investing to “99%”.
The unique model of the company allows investors to benefit from both the superior returns of short-term rental income and the increase in property value through renovation and appreciation in the markets. reAlpha compare &
Read more >>
NOTICE TO INVESTORS: The latest reAlpha news and updates are available in the company newsroom at https://ibn.fm/reAlpha
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements delivered in multiple languages, we’ve got the wire-quality delivery products you’ll need to make sure your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. As our competitors seek to pay you hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all national outings. While other news services can provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you do the best you can with Improved press release.
At our competitors, the job is done the second your exit goes on the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of each release taking advantage of the ever-growing audience for the 50+ brands who make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Make the most of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, California 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.