Rent Winnie the Pooh’s cabin on BearBnB
Generations of children have long wished they could walk to the Hundred Acre Woods and visit Pooh Corner. And now, Disney and
AirBNB BearBNB makes this dream come true. A Winnie the Pooh-inspired treehouse is now available for booking as part of Disney’s 95th anniversary celebrations of the iconic character. The cabin is located in Ashdown Forest in East Sussex, England, where Winnie the Pooh author AA Milne lived. Milne, who lived on the northern edge of the forest, took her son, Christopher Robin, for a walk in the woods that inspired classic children’s books. Artist EH Shepard then drew inspiration from Ashdown Forest for the illustrations for Milne’s books.
OMG airbnb collaborated with Winnie the Pooh! And you can stay in this Airbnb in London 🥺 I have to go! pic.twitter.com/obzH48dZON
– ☁️milkyoats☁️ (@notsokawaiit) September 16, 2021
The BearBNB is open for two separate stays, and can accommodate 4 people. According to an AirBNB press release, “The host of the Airbnb stay is Disney-appointed Winnie the Pooh illustrator Kim Raymond, who has hosted the Bearbnb and has been drawing the iconic bear for over 30 years. brought Pooh’s house to life by taking inspiration from EH Shepard’s original decorations and he notes: “I have been illustrating Winnie the Pooh for 30 years and continue to be inspired by classic EH Shepard decorations and more recent Disney stories. The ‘Bearbnb’ is a unique experience that brings the charm of Pooh to life for fans, while honoring the original adventures that have been so important to so many for 95 years. “
During their stay, guests will take a guided tour of the original hundred-acre woodland, play Poohsticks on the iconic Poohsticks Bridge, and enjoy locally inspired meals. The “Bearbnb” will also be stocked with a host of wellness products to encourage guests to enjoy their natural surroundings, such as yoga mats, newspapers and throws.
Raymond will be running two separate stays on September 24th and 25th for just £ 95 per night *. Available booking dates will be posted at 2:00 p.m. BST on Monday, September 20, and only current UK residents will be eligible to book. Oh, and no heffalumps allowed inside the house.
A bnb tune on the theme of winnie the pooh ???? I am on my way pic.twitter.com/ZD2tMzqAs3
– m (@TwaddaPiyo) September 18, 2021
- Daniel Craig bids moving farewell to the team behind the James Bond films. (Going through The AV Club)
- Noah Skirt (A quiet place) and Jaeden Martell (This) are configured to play in The lost boys remake. (Going through io9)
- Here are the five best strategy board games you can play from long distance. (Going through RBC)
- Aimee Lou Wood talks about intimacy coordinators in Season 3 of Sex education. (Going through Collider)
- Actress and amputee Zyra Gorecki to star in NBC’s Apocalyptic La Bréa. (Going through THR)
- Shang-Chi continues to crash at the box office. (Going through Variety)
The first trailer for Guillermo del Toro Alley of nightmares is here!
The suicide squad gag reel does not disappoint:
Hope you have a sweet Saturday, Mary Suevians!
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comments policy that prohibits, but is not limited to, personal insults towards anybody, hate speech and trolling.—
One tip we should know? [email protected]