Will Ford stock remain muted after profits?
Ford stock (NYSE: F) has fallen 0.08% in the past five trading days. In comparison, the broad S & P500 has risen 0.04% over the past five trading days. The share price was partially affected after the company said it extended its plant closures and production cuts in May due to the continued global shortage of semiconductor chips, which are in use. in high-tech devices and many automobiles. The company previously said the shortage could reduce its profits from $ 1 billion to $ 2.5 billion in 2021 and will provide an update on the financial impact with its first quarter results on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. Now , Is Ford Stock About to Grow? We believe there is a 53% chance that Ford stock will rise in the next month (twenty-one trading days) based on our machine learning analysis of stock price trends. action over the past ten years. See our analysis on The odds of Ford’s stock increase for more details.
Five days: F -0.08%, vs S & P500 0.04%; Underperformed market
(49% probability event)
- Ford Stock decreased by 0.08% over a five-day trading period ending 4/23/2021, versus the broader market rise (S & P500) of 0.04%
- A change of -0.08% or more over five trading days is a 49% probability event, which has occurred 1,229 out of 2,516 times in the past ten years
Ten days: F -2.3%, vs S & P500 1.4%; Underperformed market
(32% probability event)
- Ford Stock decreased by 2.3% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market rise (S & P500) of 1.4%
- A change of -2.3% or more over ten trading days is a 32% probability event, which has occurred 804 out of 2,511 times in the past ten years
Twenty-one days: F 0.7%, vs S & P500 7.7%; Underperformed market
(46% probability event)
- Ford Stock increased by 0.7% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market rise (S & P500) of 7.7%
- A change of 0.7% or more in twenty-one trading days is a 46% probability event, which has occurred 1,154 out of 2,500 times in the past two years
EVs are the future of transportation, but picking the right inventory of EVs can be tricky. Investing in the stocks of electric vehicle component suppliers can be a good alternative to play the growth of the electric vehicle market.
See everything Trefis price estimates and To download Trefis data here
What is behind Trefis? See how this fuels the new collaboration and assumptions Finance Directors and Financial Teams | Product, R&D and marketing teams