Transform Your Career with ISB Executive Education’s Applied Business Analytics Program
With technologies moving so rapidly, data creates huge opportunities for businesses. This enables them to be more prepared for the future by changing the building blocks of decisions based on data, analysis and technology. Simply put, data analytics enables businesses to predict outcomes, be agile, and prepare for risks. According to a Gartner report last year, 33% of large organizations will have analysts practicing business intelligence, including business modeling, by 2023.
If you are looking for a high growth career in data analytics, then the
Applied Business Analysis Program of ISB Executive Education is a must for you. The 12-week program is designed in conjunction with Eruditus Executive Education to help you explore ML techniques in high demand in business and their applications. No prior coding experience is required, and at the end of the program you will gain actionable insights from an industry-focused curriculum and real-life examples taught via video lectures by top professors in the industry. ISB. The program also includes live online sessions with Eruditus program leaders.
You have successfully voted
Is Applied Business Analytics Right For You?
This cutting edge program is best suited for professionals who are:
1. Looking to improve your data analytics skills to manage data science and analytics teams and improve functional performance through analytics.
2. Interested in leveraging business analytics to outperform the competition and develop data driven growth strategies.
3. Seek to refine their strategic offering for clients by providing data-driven solutions to their problems.
Key points of the program
From exploring data structures and analytical approaches to learning techniques that reduce complexity, here’s what makes
ISB Executive Education Applied Business Analysis Program one of the most innovative programs:
1. This intensive 12-week program is delivered through engaging video lectures that provide a hands-on approach to understanding different business analysis and decisions.
2. Immersive learning is fueled by hands-on exercises, live webinars, debriefing sessions with Eruditus program leaders, and analyzes using simulated and real-world data sets that will help you improve your practical knowledge.
3. You have the chance to learn how to collect and prepare data for analysis.
4. You can test your analyzes to confirm your hypothesis and use it in data-driven decision making to make more informed business decisions.
5. You will learn ways to apply ML techniques in your work to solve business problems.
As part of the program, upon completion, you will have access to Eruditus Career Services. Designed to help you proactively manage your career, the offers include creating an impressive CV and LinkedIn profile, as well as interview preparation and job placement assistance. The portal uses an online platform where job placement assistance from Eruditus partner companies is published, applied and tracked to success. Many Eruditus alumni work at Microsoft, ICICI Bank, Infosys, HDFC, Airbnb, TCS, Ola, Flipkart, JSW, Wipro, Honeywell, JP Morgan, Reliance Jio, Mahindra, Gartner, Accenture, Cognizant, among others.
Sign up for a better future
India’s analytics function generated consolidated revenue of $ 35.9 billion, a 19.5% revenue growth from the previous year, according to a report. With such promising business prospects, you can shape your career the way you always wanted to. This program offers 12 modules, ranging from Introduction to Business Analysis to Data Preliminary for Analysis. These modules will help you move from basics to more advanced business analysis applications.
Other modules include such topics as Regression – Descriptive and Predictive Analyzes, Visualization – Perceptual Mapping for Business Analysis, Decision Trees for Business Analysis, Network Analysis for Business Analysis, Experiments and Causal Inference.
After successfully completing the program, you will be part of the ISB Executive Network which offers many benefits, such as:
• ISB newsletters with the latest updates
• Learning and networking opportunities through CEE Network Group on LinkedIn
• Exclusive invitations to online and offline events such as webinars, conferences, master classes, etc.
• Ability to facilitate as a guest speaker at ISB executive events
• Preferential rate with 10% reduction on course fees on CEE Open programs
• Upgrade to ISB Executive Alumni Group with over 100 hours of learning
Key points about ISB Executive Education Applied Business Analysis Program:
• Start date: December 29, 2021
• Fee: Rs. 1.08,000 + GST with loan offered to EMI of Rs. 6,104 and special business registration rate.
• Duration: 12 weeks online (4 to 6 hours / week)
• Deadline to apply: December 28, 2021
About Indian School of Business
The ISB evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. Ranked # 1 in India’s Research Ranking, ISB anticipated the leadership needs of emerging Asian economies. Rapidly changing business flows would require young leaders who will understand developing economies. ISB’s Center For Executive Education (CEE) designs programs for working professionals to provide timely learning interventions that help them enhance their skills and advance in their careers, while having a positive impact on the organizations in which they operate. Through innovative programs, exceptional faculty and thought leadership, ISB is committed to creating leaders.
On Erudite Executive Education
Eruditus Executive Education offers personalized and open programs in India, Singapore, Dubai and other countries around the world in collaboration with some of the best institutes in the world including ISB, MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School, INSEAD, Harvard Business School (HBS), Kellogg Executive Education, Berkeley Executive Education, Wharton Executive Education, IIM Lucknow Executive Education, IIM Calcutta Executive Education and Emeritus.
Disclaimer: This article was produced on behalf of Erulearning by the Times Internet Spotlight team.