What is the postcode and location of the Glastonbury Festival?
As the Glastonbury Festival welcomed visitors for the first time since 2019 following COVID-related event cancellations, revelers who had traveled across the country were eager to immerse themselves in the unique spirit of Glastonbury. Fans of one of the biggest music festivals in the world appeared unfazed by the travel chaos that unfolded this week.
The star-studded lineup includes music heavyweights Paul McCartney, Diana Ross, Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar and Wolf Alice. This has prompted music lovers to make the trip to Somerset to enjoy the live music and embrace the carnival atmosphere. Music fans continue to make the pilgrimage to the Glastonbury Festival which enters its second day today (Thursday June 23).
The Glastonbury Festival address is Worthy Farm, Pilton Somerset. This location does not have a set postcode, but five different postcodes depending on where you start your journey.
READ NEXT – The full Glastonbury 2022 lineup
Glastonbury Festival live updates
Why hundreds of naked people will arrive in Somerset next month
Here are the Glastonbury Festival postcodes for those planning to visit Worthy Farm.
Glastonbury Festival postcodes to help you plan your trip
These are the recommended postcodes to use if you are visiting Glastonbury Festival this week.
• If you are coming from South London: M3 then A303 and A37. (Sat Nav TA11 7DP)
• If you are coming from the North-East: A1 or M1, M25 to M3 (Junction 12), then A303 and A37. (Sat Nav TA11 7DP)
• If you are coming from the Midlands: Preferably M40 and A34 towards A303 and A37. (Sat Nav TA11 7DP)
• If you are coming from the North-West: M6, M5 to A39 (Junction 23) then A361. (Sat Nav BA6 9XE)
• If traveling from Wales: M4, M5 to A39 (as above) (Sat Nav BA6 9XE)
• If you are coming from Swindon: M4 then A350 onto the A361. (Sat Nav BA4 4LY)
• For more local traffic using the A37 North or the A361 East (Sat Nav BA4 4LY)
Resources to help you plan your trip to Glastonbury
1. Keep an eye on the Glastonbury Festival website which has a dedicated detailing section live updates.
2. Follow the Travel Somerset website which also tweets live updates as they happen. Their website also has a trip planner so you can check for disruptions on your route as you travel to Glastonbury.
3. Once you arrive at Glastonbury and approach the festival site, tune into Worthy FM. It’s the festival radio online or on 87.7FM that will keep you up to date with the latest news from the festival.
4. There is more information on parking, electric car charging and more on the Glastonbury Festival website dedicated to Travel by car.
5. Glastonbury Festival has an updated app that details location search on the map and an artist search from AZ. This app can help you navigate Glasto terrain more efficiently.
Whether you’re revisiting Paul McCartney’s catalog or catching up with Kendrick Lamar’s new album, stream music for free long after the iconic Pyramid Stage has been taken down thanks to Amazon Music.
For a limited time, you can get three months of free music streaming instead of the usual month. Find out how and register here.
This article contains affiliate links, we may receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more
Comments are closed.