Disney fans can stay at Winnie the Pooh’s house in Hundred Acre Wood
Winnie the Pooh would definitely approve of the house rules:
- Strictly no Heffalumps inside the house
- Hands should be kept away from Hunny pots
- A snack “a little something” is encouraged at 11 am
- Poohsticks is required
- Multiple naps are allowed
- No animals (other than Roos, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglets, and of course, Ourson)
- Maximum four people per stay; up to three children
- Do not smoke, you will piss off the bees
“This house is a window to my world,” says Raymond. “I worked with a team of experts to bring Winnie the Pooh’s Treehouse to life as depicted in AA Milne’s classic tales in Ashdown Forest, the inspiration behind the Hundred Acre Wood, as part of Disney’s 95th anniversary celebrations. of the adorable character of children. I am very happy to welcome families to the original Hundred Acre Wood.
Two separate one-night stays at Winnie the Pooh’s house (bookable only on Airbnb) are available on September 24 and 25 for £ 95 per night (approx. $ 130). The booking fee will be donated to Together for Short Lives, a UK-based charity for palliative care for children. Reservations will go live on September 20, 2021 at 2 p.m. BST; however, due to local COVID-19 guidelines, only current UK residents will be eligible to book.
Click on here to see the “Bearbnb” on Airbnb.
Comments are closed.